In this week’s episode, I chat with Dan Cooper, CEO of ROC Investments, about investing in the character of CEOs of large cap companies.
- What return on character as an ETF means
- How this ETF came about and how it is implemented
- How ROC Investments are trying to deliver returns in excess of the benchmark for investors in their ETF
- How they are trying to drive positive change within corporations
- The long-term goals of this EFT
I hope you find the conversation interesting and helpful.
Return on Character