I'm delighted to share with you a conversation I had recently with UK-based Chartered Financial (&Life) Planner, Justin King. He shares his experience on:
- How to financially prepare to 'transition' to retirement
- Life-Planning's role in considering our priority & future-selves
- Justin's views on optimal Investment Management approaches for retirees
Hope you find it interesting,
It is a sad state of affairs when we have to rely on individual authors and thinkers publishing books and articles, in order to help the youth of today to develop financial wisdom. Yet, here we are!
Despite sounding very negative, I was delighted to speak with such a thinker and author, Will Rainey (former Pensions Actuary!). In our conversations he shared his ideas on:
- Helping kids to save, spend, & importantly to invest
- Investing for younger and older children
- What he believes is the optimal approach to investing
- How he transitioned from being in 'high finance' in UK to moving to rural Vietnam with his family!
Hope you enjoy the chat.